This Website is operated by New Chau Tan Hung Pty Ltd T/A ARC Asian Grocers, ABN 99 592 399 828
Price and payment
- Unless otherwise stated, all Prices, delivery fees and other charges quoted are in Australian dollars and where applicable, are inclusive of goods and services tax or ‘GST’, as that term is defined in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999(Cth).
- The price payable in respect of a product is specified on the website.
- In respect of any order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the price (which is the Price at the time the Order is submitted), delivery fee, any surcharges applicable to the order.
- ARC Asian Grocer reserves the right to change or alter Prices of Products on the Website for any reason and without notice to you, unless you have already submitted an Order at a stipulated Price and that Order has been accepted by us, in which case there will be no change or alteration in pricing.
- You acknowledge that the only means of payment of the Price is by Pay Pal.
- You acknowledge and agree that any payment in respect of an Order must be cleared by ARC Asian Grocer to its satisfaction before Products the subject of the relevant Order are dispatched. If your payment cannot be processed for any reason, your Order will be rejected and you will be notified of this on the Website. In such instances we cannot and will not hold the Products against your order and we do not guarantee that the products will be available should you try to place an order in respect of these products again.
- In ordering, paying or attempting to pay for the Products, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any rule, statute, regulation, order or determination, and any form of policy recognised and enforced in the jurisdiction in which you operate and/or accessed the website.
- You will receive a tax invoice to the email address provided by you once payment in respect of your order has been processed and cleared.
Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at arcasiangrocer.com.au
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to contact us directly on 0406 150 811 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also review our policy on refunds and returns which are applicable for any products that you have purchased through arcasiangrocers.com.au.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Arc Asian Grocer PL, 1 Cook St, Preston.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to ARC Asian Grocer, accessible from arcasiangrocer.com.au
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase goods from us.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Products, specifically fresh produce, due to imperfections, which do not, in and of themselves, mean that the products are damaged, soiled, rotted or otherwise unfit for consumption.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
1 Cook Street,
Preston Victoria 3072
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.arcasiangrocers.com.au. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Currently we are only delivering fresh produce and grocery to the Melbourne Metro Locations; a list of the locations that we delivery to can be found here. We use ARC Provedoring for the delivery of the fresh produce. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped.
www.arcasiangrocers.com.au is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping provided by third party. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.