Customers can rest assured that we take COVID-19 very seriously at ARC Grocers.
Under the Victorian Government health advice, we have taken the following steps to minimise and reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus:
- Staff Wash and sanitise hands regularly. Sanitiser is provided for customers at the entrance and exit.
- Staff will monitor customer limits in-store and that customers follow the four-meter rules.
- Common areas are to clean regularly and at least twice a day.
- Face masks are to be worn by all staff members and the public. Entry will be refused if you do not have a mask.
- Staff members who show symptoms will be asked to get tested.
- We now have a click and collect for those customers that wish to minimise being in the store.
Please contact us directly via email or phone for additional information email@example.com or 0406 150 811